Pillow Bag Packaging Machines
What are Pillow Bags?
As the name suggests, pillow bags are pillow-shaped packaging bags normally used for packaging single-serve products. Once filled, these are ballooned from the center and flattens at the edges.
Pillow bags are gaining more and more popularity among the packaging industry due to the flexibility and convenience that they provide.
The manufacture of pillow bags is also very economical and the machines used for producing pillow bags are comparatively cheap than the machines used for making other types of packaging supplies.
Manufacture of Pillow Bags at PakCo
The expert in creating packaging products, PakCo uses the latest and innovative machinery in the production of pillow bags.
PakCo is one of the best and first choices of companies countrywide for providing pillow bag packaging solutions.
We manufacture high quality and cost effective pillow bags for food packaging that provide all the necessary protection from several environmental factors.
Types of Machines PakCo Use
We have a large number of different types of latest machines that are efficient and cost-effective. Some of these are listed below:
- JK-460Automatic Pillow Type Packing Machine
- Automatic, does not require manpower.
- Low noise production
- Has a lot of options: hole punch, gas valve, and date printer.
- Sealing is relatively reliable and durable
- Suitable for packaging square or rounded biscuits and other similar types of products.
- JK-300 Full Multi-functional Pillow Wrapping Machine
- It has an automatic error detection system.
- Works with high precision
- Reduce packaging material and its cost
- Highly stable and saves time
- Suitable for packaging candy products like toffees, chewing gums, and other similar products.
- JK-380 Automatic Pillow Type Packing Machine
- Operates automatically
- Filling, forming, and sealing, the whole process is automatic.
- Offers large length adjustment scope
- Can make different sizes of pillow bags
- Used for packaging biscuits without a pallet, thus reducing the cost of plastic pallets.
- JK-620/850 Automatic Pillow Type Packing Machine
- Easy to operate, does not require highly qualified personnel
- Simple computer display
- A device is fitted to drain air in the pillow bags
- No need to manually change the packaging bag length, the machine can detect it through a computer.
- Comes with multiple shafts in order to change films easily.
- Mostly used for packaging chocolate bars, bread, etc.
- JK-300S Multifunctional Pillow Type Packing Machine
- Stable, high speed, and accurate packing performance.
- The resulting pillow bags synthesized are attractive and of good quality.
- Convenient and fast operating
- Used for packaging of biscuits, chocolates, jellies, medical supplies, etc.
- JK-300Z Full Automatic Packing Machine For Rotary Feeding
- It has an advanced structure that is more durable and stable for long term use.
- It consists of a heat sealing compound film.
- Economical and fully automatic
- Applicable for packaging of cylindrical, puffed foods and other similar types of products.
- JK-580 Automatic Pillow Type Packing Machine
- It displays all lengths, widths, or faults on the computer screen.
- It is used for making large-sized pillow bags for slippers, sanitary products, hardware fittings, etc.
- It shows excellent packaging and sealing performance and can easily accommodate the size of a pillow bag according to the dimensions of the product.
"I liked them because they are strong, do the job, and what I need for my company and they arrived on time."
Contact us now!
If you are feeling inspired by the state-of-the-art machinery at PakCo, you can utilize it for your brand’s packaging too!
Simple reach out to us for your pillow bag packaging endeavors and let our experienced team design customizable packaging solutions just for you.
Email the team at PakCo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or speak to us by calling: (03) 9751 7977.
Find out more about our types of packaging services through our other articles below:
- Packaging materials
- Doypack packaging
- Pouch packaging Australia
- Powder and supplements packaging
- Liquids, bottles and gel packaging
- Box Bottom packaging
- Flat bag packaging
- Fabric packaging bags
- Mylar bag packaging
- Heat Seal Packaging